Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza
I LOVE pizza but I have “bought” pizza since early 2020 and I don’t miss it! I get to make my own pizza at home, doctor it up however I want and it’s tasty! Depending on the pizza sauce and type of pepperoni, this entire pizza can be less than 300 calories! Not bad, right?
- Outer Aisle cauliflower pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Marinara sauce, pizza sauce or tomato paste (pick the one with the least amount of calories)
- 1/4 cup low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 15 slices of pepperoni (I used traditional pepperoni but feel free to use turkey pepperoni)
Seasonings to taste:
Crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line pan with aluminum foil
- Spray foil with nonstick spray
- Place Outer Aisle crust in the pan and season with garlic powder, lightly salt and pepper. Coat both sides.
- Place in oven for about 7-9 minutes, depending on how firm/crunchy you like your pizza crust
- While that is cooking, prepare your pizza sauce by mix it with the seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and light salt (optional).
- Remove crust from oven and even disburse pizza sauce onto the crust.
- Even cover sauce with mozzarella cheese.
- Place pepperoni on top.
- Put back in the oven for about 5-7 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Note: depending on pizza sauce, you may not need to season it. Taste it to be sure and add seasoning as desired but I definitely recommend seasoning the cauliflower crust to get rid of the “cauliflower taste.”