- Plug in the mini-waffle maker so it heats up. With this model, the LED light will turn off when it's fully heated.
- Mix the protein powder, baking powder, ground cinnamon and sweetener together. Make sure it's thoroughly mixed.
- Mix in the apple sauce, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the liquid for your desired level of thickness.
- Spray both the top and bottom cooking lids with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into the bottom. Cover the entire plate and close lid.
- When they're done, I spray with a little I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray.
With this level of thickness, they are fully cooked at 3 minutes but you can leave in longer if you prefer a firmer/crispier waffle.
This is 5" mini-waffle maker so using the measurements above will get you at least 4 waffles 🙂