Are you ready for your Glow Up?
Are you stuck feeling miserable and living in a constant cycle of hell because you:
- Feel paralyzed by fear and unable to move forward with your life?
- Second-guess yourself on everything so you end up doing nothing?
- Find yourself comparing yourself to everyone else and start to feel worthless?
- Get stuck doing things you do not want because other people want you to?
- Deprive yourself of what you truly want because you are trying to please everyone BUT yourself?
- Afraid to let your voice be heard because you think you will run people off or they will reject you?
- Do not believe you deserve it so you tell yourself non-sense and block your own blessings?
- Too afraid to take the next step even though you know it is stopping you from being truly happy?
- Do you find yourself looking at other "successful" entrepreneurs and thinking you could never have their success because you don't look like them?
- Afraid to really step it up and put yourself out there because you are afraid of what people may say about you?
- Tried the "fake it til you make it" mantra but never seem to "make it?"
- Do you even feel hopeless?
You're not alone but unfortunately, for many of us, denial and fear are real. Sometimes we know deep down inside but we're so busy putting up a front and hiding from everyone else and ourselves that we get in our own way of being happy!
Let me ask you:
- When was the last time you looked in the mirror and felt like you truly loved and accepted yourself for you? Like genuinely said "YASSS!"
- When was the last time your self-esteem and confidence level was so high no one could tell you sh*t?
- When was the last time you didn't care what someone else thought or said about you?
- When was the last time you wore that outfit and felt absolutely amazing in it?
- When was the last time you walked in the room confidently and introduced your business to everyone?
- When was the last time you eagerly hopped in front of the camera to do a Facebook/Instagram live video?
Now, let me ask, are you ready to start showing up?
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Natalie and I empower women who are tired of feeling trapped, helpless and hopeless break free of their emotional hell caused by fear, self-doubt, and low self-esteem by learning how to prioritize, forgive and love themselves in order to confidently take back control of their lives.
It's time, sis. Time for us to throw away all the fake sh*t.
Forget the "fake it 'til you make it" culture:
- Fake happiness.
- Fake confidence.
- Fake motivational quotes.
- Fake smiling.
It hasn't worked out for you so far so let's do something different.
I'll ask again, are you ready to TRULY start showing up? Ready to start crushing your goals? Ready to be happy?
Schedule your free discovery call below and join our free Facebook group: The Glow Up Society!
Pinterest Marketing Queen...
Pinterest is the well slept-on giant.
Everyone focuses on Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram. They are cool and all but there are a few things they do not have:
- Shelf-life: the average post/status lasts less than a day on the other platforms. Pins last MONTHS.
- Discovery: because it functions as a discovery tool, it does not matter how many followers you have. You can still generate views which leads me to my next point...
- Traffic: as an entrepreneur, the primary standard of measure is not views or followers. It is getting people to YOUR website. The other platforms discourage you to leave whereas with every single pin, you can include your website and direct people straight to your site!
This is why I focus on Pinterest.
You want exposure without the follow-for-follow games or acting like you care what someone ate for breakfast?
Pinterest is where it is at!
Which is why I am on the platform every single day - learning and teaching my clients how to use it to drive more traffic, leads and sales for their business!
Join the Tribe:
The Glow Up Society
I am on a mission to help each and every woman learn, accept, embrace and love themselves!
- No more depending on someone else to "feel loved."
- No more apologizing for how you feel.
- No more tip-toeing around certain conversations.
- No more situationships.
- No more crying yourself to sleep.
- No more being afraid to live your dreams and pursue your goals.
- No more explaining yourself to people who don't give a damn anyway.
- No more comparing yourself to others.
- No more self-limiting beliefs.
- No more avoiding the mirror because you hate the person you see and the person you've become.
- No more settling.
- No more looking up to celebs and wishing you had their lives.
Sis, everything you need is already within you and if it isn't, we'll help you find it!
We are going to dive into what it's like to be you --- authentically, genuinely and unapologetically.
We'll be discussing topics such as:
- Beauty routines
No fluff topics like "how's the weather?" PS. No one cares and how does that help you get to the next level personally or professionally? Oh, it doesn't? Then, there's no room for that over here!
Don't worry about what you never knew or what no one has ever taught you. That is no reason why you can't get to the next level.
We're throwing away excuses and finding solutions. Period!
This is the place to genuinely connect with women who are saying no more to being the victim --- to women no longer getting in their own way.
This is the place for women who are taking control of their lives.
If this is you, join the tribe now!
Meet Natalie Butler...
- YOUR Glow Up Coach
- Self-Love Coach
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Certified Master Life Coach
- Pinterest influencer and consultant
- Founder of Socially Accepted LLC
I'm a very straight-forward and honest person. I don't do a lot of fluff but that's because I truly want to see you do and become better, healthier and happier. I'm a natural people problem-solver so my goal is to get to the root of the problem!
As a holistic lifestyle coach, I focus on the mind, body and spirit. You are not just your body. You are not just your mind. And I've realized sometimes, issues in one area appear in another aspect in your life!
What makes me think that? My story!
You can learn more about my personal journey below...
Got a question, comment or something you want to say, fill out this form below and I'll respond within 24-48 hours:
Copyright 2021. Natalie Butler. All rights reserved.